Sunday, February 2, 2014

Answers



Age 12, kneeling by my bedside, praying my little girl heart out, crying and pleading for how to obtain happiness... thru my tear-filled pleadings, a booming male voice reverberates through me:

"Keep My Commandments"

I got an answer... I GOT AN ANSWER!... and there is someone there... and yes, they care.  Keeping the commandments is the key to happiness.

Age 18, while dating my future husband, the words enter my head:

"He will be the father of your children"

And he is :)

In my 20's, while praying to find out if we will ever "make it" in our business ventures:

"You will do very well, but it will be up to you to keep the spirituality"

And I've tried, fallen, got up and tried again, and again... story of my life.

Sometime in my late 20's, early 30's, I was praying to know my worth and I receive this answer:

"Your worth is what you do for others"

And I love to serve, it brings great joy, peace and happiness. Serving others takes my mind off myself and my petty problems.

Age 32, having a hard time getting pregnant, have a strong desire for a girl, and pray fervently for a long time in my closet.  I need the tenderness that only a girl can bring. I am shown a vision of:

'A beautiful, blond, petite, spirit girl, dressed in a white, flowing, weightless short dress, smiling, giggling, singing and twirling and twirling on her ballerina toes, dancing on air. She looks right at me and smiles so brightly.'

My heart is full.  Rachel.

Age 34, Premature twins born, I am told to say goodbye to one of them, that he will not make it thru the next 24 hrs, the other stops breathing 8 times, I pray and pray to be the miracle, I know there are miracles, can this please be one?! ... do I deserve a miracle?  Who am  I  to ask?  And I hear:

"Everything will be all right"

And it is.  Better than alright.

Age 49, I am all alone, in the car, communicating out loud to my guardian angel(s). I say that I am sorry for all of the trouble and that I am sure that he/she(they) get a good laugh watching over me...

'An awesomely strong feeling washes over my entire body, warm, enveloping, safe, unconditional love and understanding, like a huge, warm hug, with a hint of humor'

And I feel these words: "we love you, we love this, and how funny you are to think we laugh at you" 

My eyes fill, my heart melts, I am loved more than I know...

When I receive these answers, I hear them and I feel them, like a direct connection to the spirit. When the answer comes in the form of a voice, it is always male and commanding, powerful, firm and loving.  When I feel the spirit, it is usually a warm feeling that flows thru my whole being, I often tear up, and the voice and the feeling always cause me to pause, with wonder and awe.

So I dedicate my life to honoring my Creator, my Savior, and those who love me, who have sacrificed for me, who want only the best for me... for eternity.

My Savior is my touchstone, my constant.  I love Him.

-liz
2/2/14


No comments:

Post a Comment